What it is a VTCCC stakeholder?
A Vermont Clean Cities stakeholder is an individual, organization, business, or government entity that is committed to reducing petroleum consumption in the transportation sector.
What are my obligations as a stakeholder?
As a stakeholder you are asked to:
- Incorporate alternative fuels and anti-idling technologies into your fleet whenever feasible
- Assist VTCCC in reaching its goals to reduce petroleum consumption in the transportation sector through education and promotion
- Support the development of alternative fuel infrastructure in Vermont
What are the benefits of being a VTCCC stakeholder?
VTCCC aims to provide any support possible to its stakeholders in their efforts to utilize alternative fuel vehicles, reduce petroleum consumption in the transportation sector, and build alternative fueling infrastructure. By becoming a stakeholder you gain access to
- Information on grant funding opportunities
- Technical assistance for alternative fuel and anti-idling projects
- Assistance for planning and promoting alternative fuel events
- If requested, listing of company on the VTCCC website as a stakeholder
- Access to a network of local, regional, and national partners in alternative fuel proliferation
Become a stakeholder today by completing and returning the VTCCC Stakeholder Enrollment Form