- This event has passed.
Bi-State EV Connector
September 27, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The purpose of the Bi-State EV Connector (BEVC) is to help attendees take steps towards electrifying their fleets, towns & businesses and to spread awareness about advancements in electrification. Fleets, municipalities, and businesses in New Hampshire, Vermont and beyond are invited to attend this *FREE Event* showcasing electric vehicle ride-and-drives, technology & equipment display/demonstrations, speaker panels and more. EV charging stations on site.
***This is a prime opportunity to promote your product to a captive audience… we are anticipating more than 100 attendees***
We are seeking displays and demonstrations for:
- electric vehicles… light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty (e.g. cars, cross-overs, SUVs, utility trucks, school buses, transit buses, refuse trucks, street sweepers, etc.)
- electric technology & equipment (e.g. e-bikes, e-lawn mowers, e-motorcycles and other electric on- or off-road technology or equipment)
- electric vehicle charging stations
- solar technology/systems
- other related electric products and services (e.g. electric utilities, etc.)
***Sponsorship comes with exclusive Vendor rights***
Step 2: Become a sponsor by completing the Sponsor-Vendor Invoice, click here to download the form.
Step 3: Register yourself/your representatives to attend, click here to register.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Opening Remarks – Peter O’Connor, Plug-In America
Panel One: Transportation & Equipment Electrification
- EV 101 – Steve Russell, Massachusetts Clean Cities
- Going Electric! Electric Bus Technology and Vermont Pilots – Ben Lake, Vermont Energy Investment Corp. (VEIC)
- Introducing XL: Driving Fleet Sustainability – Benjamin Hartford, XL Fleet
- James Penfold, EV LaunchPad
- Justin Ries, ChargePoint
- Brian Morris, Eversource
Panel Three: Electric Vehicles, Equipment & Charging Stations: Volkswagen Funding & Other Opportunities
- Clean Cities Program Overview: Resources for Fleets & Alternative Fuel Projects – Eliana Fox, Vermont Clean Cities Coalition
- Update on Vermont’s Plans for VW Environmental Mitigation Trust Funds – Deirdra Ritzer, VT Dept. of Env. Conservation
- New Hampshire EV Priorities – Matthew Mailloux, NH Office of Strategic Initiatives
- VT’s Innovative Electric Lawn Mower Incentives: Are They Working? Why and Why Not? – Steven Wisbaum, Eco-Equipment Supply
Panel Four: Preparing Your Community & Planning for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Our Experience Bringing Electric Vehicle Charging Stations to UVM – Jim Barr, UVM Transportation & Parking Services
- Preparing Our Communities for Electric Vehicles: Facilitating Deployment of DC Fast Chargers – Jesse Way, NESCAUM