WHEN: Friday, September 27th, 2019 from 9:00am to 3:00pm
WHERE: Hypertherm, 71 Heater Road, Lebanon, New Hampshire
The Bi-State Electric Vehicle (EV) Connector is a FREE event hosted by the Granite State and Vermont Clean Cities Coalition.
The event features the latest in electrification for fleets, municipalities, and businesses. Attendance is limited to the first 150 registrants! There will be EV charging stations on-site! Draft Agenda
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS: Electric & Hybrid Vehicle, Technology & Equipment Showcase • Vendor Displays/Demo’s • Ride & Drive Event
DISCUSSION PANELS: EV Charging Solutions for a Hypothetical Site • Conversations with Fleet Managers • Incentives & Funding Opportunities • And more!
CONTACTS: Peggy O’Neill-Vivanco at VTCCC (email@example.com, 802-656-9123) or Jessica Wilcox at GSCCC (firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-721-6751).
Thank you to our sponsors!
Opening Remarks – Peter O’Connor, Plug-In America
Panel One: Transportation & Equipment Electrification
- EV 101 – Steve Russell, Massachusetts Clean Cities
- Going Electric! Electric Bus Technology and Vermont Pilots – Ben Lake, Vermont Energy Investment Corp. (VEIC)
- Introducing XL: Driving Fleet Sustainability – Benjamin Hartford, XL Fleet
- James Penfold, EV LaunchPad
- Justin Ries, ChargePoint
- Brian Morris, Eversource
Panel Three: Electric Vehicles, Equipment & Charging Stations: Volkswagen Funding & Other Opportunities
- Clean Cities Program Overview: Resources for Fleets & Alternative Fuel Projects – Eliana Fox, Vermont Clean Cities Coalition
- Update on Vermont’s Plans for VW Environmental Mitigation Trust Funds – Deirdra Ritzer, VT Dept. of Env. Conservation
- New Hampshire EV Priorities – Matthew Mailloux, NH Office of Strategic Initiatives
- VT’s Innovative Electric Lawn Mower Incentives: Are They Working? Why and Why Not? – Steven Wisbaum, Eco-Equipment Supply
Panel Four: Preparing Your Community & Planning for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Our Experience Bringing Electric Vehicle Charging Stations to UVM – Jim Barr, UVM Transportation & Parking Services
- Preparing Our Communities for Electric Vehicles: Facilitating Deployment of DC Fast Chargers – Jesse Way, NESCAUM